Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Random ramblings

Well, it's been relatively quiet around my house. My sister is still in jail, we've gone to visit her and enjoyed seeing her again. I miss her, as much of a headache as she could be, I really do miss her.

The current trauma of the household is my oldest daughter's birthday is Friday, she is supposed to be having a dance in our backyard... problem is, it's supposed to rain. So I guess we will have to postpone it. Sucks!

Other than that, let's see... C is doing well in school so far, they even had their first field trip. They went to the mall for their field trip, all in all it took them about an hour. So they got out of class about 3 1/2 hours early and ended up going to Hooter's afterwards to drink free beer. Ok, when the hell did school get fun like that. Maybe I should go back?! The hours are hard on her but she's handling it like a champ! I tell you what, this whole working full time and going to school full time is really KILLING my sex life! Arrrggghhhh!!!

In other news... we now have neighbors. That. Is. Not. A. Good. Thing. I've gotten used to not having any neighbors beside me. We live in a duplex and have had it all to ourselves, well our half anyway. But we didn't have to worry about where we parked our cars, or how we parked them. Just shit like that. I don't think the dad can talk without yelling. He was yelling er, I mean asking me about my electricity and started going off in a rant about the electricity companies. Wasn't here 2 hours and was mumbling something about wanting to go back to the country, he said there are too many bills, too many people, and too many policy. I say TYA!

Hmmm, I guess that's it. Just kind of boring, day to day stuff.
 
posted by Unbalanced at 10:36 AM, |

3 Comments:

  At 11:07 AM Blogger Zoe said:
Buy lots of batteries, it doesn't really get any better until school is over.
  At 1:28 PM Blogger Syd said:
zoe and her batteries...

Neighbors...even the word makes me shudder.
  At 2:38 PM Blogger Unbalanced said:
LOL, I know right. Zoe, please tell me you at least own stock in Duracell, Energizer, something... now that I think about it, I bet it's Energizer!

Pst, Syd. I knew you would totally get the ebbie jebbies with the mere mention of "neighbors". Did I mention they made a "screen door" out of fence material? I guess it's sort of apporptiate sense the "door" is to keep the children IN the house. Yay me!