Friday, April 28, 2006

Bodyscapes

Okay, so last Saturday we went downtown to the Main Street Art Festival. Wow, it was really cool. We saw amazing paintings, glass work, photographs, sculptures, and other things I'm not sure how to qualify. My favorite was Bodyscapes. They are photographs, much like landscapes, but using the human body instead. Some of these are amazing! I definitely plan to own a few. Problem is deciding which ones I like most! Go check it out and let me know what you think.
 
posted by Unbalanced at 12:41 PM, |

5 Comments:

  At 5:07 PM Blogger Syd said:
I'm a little bothered by the fluffy bush and the planting of things in the ass. But, you know, to each her own kink.

Very original stuff.
Fascinating!
Those are amazing...just great pictures!
  At 11:59 AM Blogger r.d. said:
I don't even ski but that one looks the best!
  At 11:47 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
More bodyscapes here
http://reflextv.co.uk/