Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Dirty Little Secret

I'll keep you my dirty little secret
(dirty little secret)
Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret
(Just another regret, hope you can keep it)
My dirty little secret
Who has to know

Ok, so now I can't get that song out of my head. Anyway, I wanted to tell you guys about a forum, open to women only, that I've joined. This is the first forum that I've ever even been to but I think I'm getting the hang of things. It's very interesting and we are certainly a diverse group of women from all over the world. So come check it!


 
posted by Unbalanced at 11:38 AM, |

5 Comments:

  At 3:11 PM Blogger Syd said:
nice graphic in the title, rowwr!

I'll check it out
  At 3:30 PM Blogger Unbalanced said:
I go to this site every day and hadn't even noticed that. I wonder if it's new... Anyway, thanks for pointing it out :D
It's a new graphic, added only today! But I like it.....
  At 5:19 PM Blogger Sapphire said:
We're famous now!!!
  At 7:36 AM Blogger Unbalanced said:
Whew! Now I don't feel like such a dork for not noticing it before. Thanks DF!