Thursday, April 06, 2006

21 Firsts

21 Firsts...

1. Who was your first prom date? My best friend and I went stag together
2. Who was your first roommate(s)? The same best friend I went to prom with
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink the first time you got drunk? Screwdrivers... and playing quarters is not a very wise thing to do the very first time you experiment. I didn't think I was feeling the effects at all until I stood up and promptly passed out.
4. What was your first job? Babysitting.
5. What was your first car? 1996 Berretta
6. When did you go to your first funeral? A few years ago, the husband of a co-worker passed away and we went. I've been lucky to not have lost anyone close to me and I hope I don't, at least for a very long time.
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? I've not moved away as an adult. We moved a lot when I was a kid, but I always wanted to come back here.
8. Who was your first grade teacher? I don't remember. I went to sooo many different schools, they became a blur.
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? When I was 15, I flew to Missouri to see my mom. It was like 6 o'clock in the morning when my flight left and I was alone and so scared. I had an aisle seat and when the plane started to taxi I moved to the window. One guy who was sitting in front of me turned around and told me I was not allowed to switch seats, it would throw off the balance of the plane. I was so nervous that I believed him and started to move. I think the look on my face made him feel bad, he immediately apologized for his "bad" joke and turned around sheepishly. I went back to the window seat, I didn't want to miss a thing.
10. When did you sneak out of your house for the first time, who was it with? I don't even remember the first time, I snuck out a lot. I remember one time, I was living with one of my best friend during high school. She had just had a baby a few months before and wasn't able to just sneak out anymore. So one night when I snuck out she told her mom. Her mom was waiting for me when I snuck back in.
11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them? My first best friend was Tisha, we met in junior high and shortly after that I moved in with her. I lived with them for 3 years, until I got pregnant with my daughter. Sometime after that we started drifting apart, going down different roads in our lives. I still kept in touch with her mother, boy did I love her. She was the greatest. We ended up losing touch about 8 years ago, but reconnected last September. I went to visit them, I got to see Tisha, but really my connection is with her mom. During the summer that I got pregnant with my oldest I met my second best friend. We are still very close and see each other at least a few times a week.
12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? I lived in a group home for children.
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? my best friend
14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid/groomsman? I was a junior bride's maid in my "big sister's" wedding.
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Hit the snooze button.
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? NKOTB baby! (New Kids On The Block).
17. First tattoo or piercing? I don't remember how old I was when I got my ears pierced. I was 24 when I got my tongue pierced and I got my first tattoo on the day of my 18th birthday.
18. First celebrity crush? Joey from NKOTB.
19. Age of first kiss? I don't remember my first kiss.
20. First crush? Don't remember that either. (Boy either my memory is getting really bad or I've blocked a lot of things, lol)
21. First time you did drugs? Again I don't remember. (hmmm, maybe that's what happened to my memory)

Okay blog friends, tag yourselves. Let me know if you do it!
 
posted by Unbalanced at 2:40 PM, |

0 Comments: