Monday, April 03, 2006

Meaningless rambling

I'm off on a road trip tomorrow, unfortunately not for fun though. I get to drive my sister 5 hours away to her probation office. She hasn't even been sentenced yet, but I guess she has to go show all her paperwork. Once she gets sentenced she will be able to transfer the probation to our local county and then there will be no more trips. Yipee!

My girlfriend went back to work last night. Her boss says one more week and then she can go to days. This sucks! She only has 2 weeks until she starts school, so she will have to go to days by then. This is going to be a very trying time in our life; only seeing each other for a few minutes a day. But we will have to get thru it somehow.

Sometimes I wonder if my life will ever settle down. Or is THIS the settled down pace of my life. I guess it could always be worse.

My daughter is failing 2 classes again today. Arrgghhhh!

I'm tired, I just want to go back to bed today.

My girlfriend's brother finally left Sunday around noon. I was getting really worried that she was trying to move him in here. That's all we need!

Anyway, I'm off to do some work. Blah, blah, blah...
 
posted by Unbalanced at 2:12 PM, |

6 Comments:

  At 3:13 PM Blogger Syd said:
Oh dear. Hectic.

So, what do you do with all your free and leisurely time? ;)
  At 3:18 PM Blogger Unbalanced said:
Syd, in my free and leisurely time I work as a Circus Director. :D
  At 4:42 PM Blogger Syd said:
hahaha, I bet you feel like that.

My mother always said she felt a taxi driver. (and cook, and maid, etc)
  At 12:32 PM Blogger Zoe said:
Full time job + school = not a lot of fun. Thank fsm that my girl will finally be finished with her masters in about a month. I don't think I could have managed another year.
  At 3:11 PM Blogger Unbalanced said:
So Zoe... what you're saying is, my life is about to REALLY suck and I should just get over it. Oh wait, maybe you were saying there is light at the end of the tunnel, lol.

If you could make it thru then I have hope. :)
  At 9:32 PM Blogger Zoe said:
Um, yes, and yes.