Monday, March 27, 2006

My weekend was a bust

I have been sick from the time I got off work on Friday. I hate being sick. My girlfriend left to go out of town Saturday morning so I didn't even have anyone to take care of me. Poor me. I know I'm such a baby when I'm sick and this weekend was no exception. I didn't even want to get out of bed. Unfortunately there was no one else to run the kids and my mom around to their various things so that left poor, sick me. Uggghhhhh! I hope I get better soon. (I'm sure my family does too)

I was supposed to go out Friday night with my best friend, but I ended up canceling because I just was not in a partying mood. I had plans to go out Saturday night too since I didn't have the girls this weekend. No go. When I wasn't playing taxi I kept my ass in the bed. Of course that just gave me LOTS and LOTS of time to think of C and how much I miss her. Hmmm... she will be home in a few days, then all will be good.
 
posted by Unbalanced at 10:59 AM, |

8 Comments:

  At 12:13 PM Blogger Syd said:
Aaaawww. Sorry to hear, my friend. Hope you feel better soon.
Sorry to hear that...But there is always fun things you can do in bed! :)
  At 4:19 PM Blogger Unbalanced said:
Yes but with my girlfriend out of town, that means my favorite thing to do in bed was impossible. :(
2 more days and she will be home!
  At 6:18 PM Blogger Zoe said:
OK, that's your favorite thing to do in bed, isn't there a close 2nd? You know, not qite as good as the real thing, but will do in a time of need.
  At 7:58 AM Blogger Unbalanced said:
lol, oh Zoe. Zoe. Zoe. Zoe. You are too funny, but you do make a good point. :D
  At 10:03 AM Blogger Syd said:
My latest blog post includes a link to your sex toy horror. Hope that's okay.
Totally ok with me Syd!
  At 11:06 PM Blogger r.d. said:
Hope she's home by now and your bed is rocking!