Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Baby steps

So, little by little things are getting better. I'm definitely making some big efforts to control my temper and possessive ways. I hope she can see how much I'm working for our relationship. To be honest though, it's hard. I feel so insecure now, always wondering what she's thinking, is she regretting her decisions. But I have to remind myself that my insecurities are issues I have with me, not her. She is doing a good job of being independent, not sacrificing what she wants or needs to placate me, and still letting me know I'm loved and cherished at the same time. I'm just trying to get to that point where I can be confident in myself and my abilities to show her she is loved and cherished as well.

ttfn
 
posted by Unbalanced at 10:33 AM, |

2 Comments:

  At 9:39 AM Blogger Kathryn said:
Hi, I just read your comment on my blog. I'm sorry things are so difficult right now, if it helps, I have been there in more ways than one. I'll check back on you...
  At 1:52 PM Blogger Unbalanced said:
Welcom, thank you, and come back anytime. :)