Thursday, February 23, 2006

A first time for everything

:) Ok, so one thing I never thought about, I recieved my first letter from an inmate. My sister's fiance, P, is in jail and has recieved pictures from my sister. A couple are from a night when my sister and I went out. So, this guy saw a picture of me and has heard somethings about me from P and decided to write me. Of course P told him I'm in a relationship and live with my girlfriend, but he doesn't seem to care, or perhaps he thinks it doesn't matter. Anyway, I thought it was kind of funny. My girlfriend on the other hand, just wants to know that I'm not going to start corresponding with him. I won't, because I don't want to disrespect her or make her feel uncomfortable. She is far more important to me.

I'm ready for the weekend! Bring it on!
 
posted by Unbalanced at 9:27 AM, |

3 Comments:

Respect is very important... but you also don't want to have a creepy inmate stalking you after he gets out!

Speaking of first time, it's my first time here, woohoo!
  At 9:46 AM Blogger Unbalanced said:
Definitely!!! My thoughts exactly.

Welcome and thanks for stopping by!!
  At 9:53 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
hey you never told me about that....that is creepy!!!!