Thursday, March 30, 2006

My world is right again

She's home safe and sound. It was really nice having her home and going to sleep in her arms last night. Awww bliss. Turns out she was really homesick night before last when she text me. The accumulation of the homesickness and the stress of all that her parents are going thru right now just got a little too much for her. Anyway, I'm really glad she's back.

In other news... My best friend's family has court today. Her husband is adopting her first born from a previous relationship. The husband has been in this boys life since he was 4 months old and I don't think he could love him any more than he does. I'm so happy for them!

This is starting out to be a great day all around. Let's hope it stays that way.
 
posted by Unbalanced at 7:15 AM, |

3 Comments:

  At 1:29 PM Blogger Syd said:
yay! Glad your girl is home safe.

And huge cheers for your best friend. More importantly, for her son. That's great.
  At 1:57 PM Blogger Unbalanced said:
Awww, thanks Syd. We're very excited... on both accounts.
Glad she's home - and let's hope each day stays good xx