Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I don't wanna be a real life adult anymore

Ok, so I've heard so much about Grey's Anatomy from so many people. But the last straw was Geeky Dragon Girl, when she mentioned it in her post. I broke down and added it to the Netflix list. I already knew I would love it, I mean so many people do. I tried to hold out against temptation because I know how I am. I can become so obsessed with TV, it's ridiculous. Especially now that I have a DVR, I record so much stuff. Anyway, I got off track there for a minute. My point... hold on, it's around her somewhere. Oh yeah, I love the show, but that's not even the point either.

We've only watched Season 1 Disc 1 so far. BTW, does anyone know what season is on now and when is season 2 coming out on DVD?

Ok, so anyway. In one of the episodes (forgive me if I get any of the facts wrong) Dr. Grey starts out kind of narrating about responsibility, but there's a comment that she makes towards the end that I just loved. Another doctor asks her if she's ok and she says something like "When did we become adults? and how do we make it stop"

If anyone can answer that question for me, specifically the part about making it stop, that would be GREAT! Because right about now this adulthood shit SUCKS!
 
posted by Unbalanced at 10:28 AM, |

7 Comments:

  At 12:42 PM Blogger Syd said:
GA is my favorite show. Season two is coming to a close soon but no idea when it'll be out on DVD.

Just last week, I was saying that i wanted somebody (an adult) to make some tough decisions for me. So, I know exactly where you're coming from.
Thanks for the info. I wasn't sure if season 2 was going on now or what. Man this show is awesome, I love it. I can't wait for season 2, hell I can't wait for season 1 disk 2... it's on its way.

I know right, sometimes I wish that it didn't all fall on me. How did I get designated responsible person?
  At 9:10 PM Blogger r.d. said:
Think like a kid, just think like a kid... they have all the right answers.
  At 10:54 AM Blogger RobynB said:
I love Grey's... Welcome to the addiction!
  At 2:12 PM Blogger Unbalanced said:
Thanks robynb and welcome to my blog. Psst... we just got disc 2, can't wait to watch it.
Woohoo I was the last straw! Thank you, thank you, all in a day's work. That show is so addicting, isn't it? I am the biggest sucker for clever dialog.

I started Tivo-ing Season 2 as soon as I found out I was in love with the show. Unfortunately I started in the middle of the season and refused to watch it until I could start from the beginning. So now I've got like 7 shows recorded and waiting. Grr, if they don't rerun the first half I might have to wait for the DVDs to come out instead. *sigh* Oh well, I'm going to buy them anyway so...

I just hate waiting!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.