Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Birthday Celebration

Well, I will be turning 30 very soon so we decided that Saturday night we would celebrate. I found the perfect shirt. Here's a picture:

After reading so much about the Suicide Girls from Zoe, I checked out their website and it certainly peaked my interest. So BFF and I ordered tickets but kept it a secret from our girls. We had been looking forward to Nov 4th for almost 6 weeks. Here's a picture of us before heading out.

To start the evening off we killed a bottle of Jagermeister doing Jager bombs and before heading out for dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, Razoos. We started out with some Gator Punch (like we needed more hehehe), then onto a scrumptuous Crawdaddy Fondue Dip, and I finished it off with Stuffed Fish. It was divine. Here's a picture of us at Razzoos.

After dinner we were headed off to the city and hit one of our favorite local bars. We played a couple games of air hockey. I whooped BFF's ASS. Woot Woot!!! But then C put me back in my place. I tried my first Chocolate Martini, hmmmm it was SOOOOO good. I introduced BFF to the Apple Martini but the chocolate was definitely better. We played a game of pool and me being the GREAT pool shark hit the eight ball in and lost it for us.

We got to the venue where the show was playing about 20 minutes before the doors opened and the line was already really long. I think we should've skipped the game of pool but oh well.


By the time the Suicide Girls came on I was so wasted a barely remember it. What I do remember of it was one of the most exciting shows I've ever been to. There is nothing else like it. I will definitely be going again, but with much less alcohol in my system. As it turns out the most hilarious things that happened that night didn't occur until after we left the club and unfortunately I had to hear about them all second hand because I don't remember even getting in the car. A big HUGE thanks to BFF's girlfriend for being our DD.

 
posted by Unbalanced at 7:18 AM, |

8 Comments:

  At 3:23 PM Blogger Syd said:
Sounds like a Killer night. I'm so jealous. It seems like I'm the only one who hasn't seen the SGs.
  At 5:29 PM Blogger SassyFemme said:
Glad you had such a great time, but shoot, you really were wasted to not remember the end of the night! Hope the next morning wasn't too bad!
  At 10:43 PM Blogger Zoe said:
Sounds like a fun night, even if you don't remember the SG show.

Syd- only you can remedy that.
  At 8:51 AM Blogger Zanne said:
Great pics--sounds like a great night! Happy happy birthday!!! :D
  At 7:18 AM Blogger Unbalanced said:
Syd - You should SOOOO go to one of these shows. It was unfuckingbelievable. I seriously can't wait to go again.

Sassy - It being my birthday celebration and the fact that I'm always the "responsible" one, I let go and went all out. I don't regret a single bit of it. I took some headache medicine before getting to the club and then again when I woke up at 6:30 am so by 11:00 when I finally got up I didn't feel bad at all, just sluggish all day. :)

Zoe - Thank you so much for raving about these girls, even though I don't remember much, it was the best time out I've had in a really, really long time. I'm going to have to go look at the site again to remember which one was my favorite.

Zanne - Thank you sweetie. I really did enjoy the whole evening. It was incredible.
  At 1:44 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Happy birthday to ya. :)
  At 6:58 PM Blogger r.d. said:
Sounds great, glad you were able to 'let go' and enjoy! Happy belated b-day to you (un)balanced.
  At 7:26 AM Blogger Unbalanced said:
Jules, r.d. - Thank you so much. I had a great birthday.