Thursday, August 10, 2006

I've been tagged by Zanne


  1. Grab the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
    Avon C-19 (can you believe this is the only freakin book around???)
  2. Open book to page 123.
  3. Find the fifth sentence (grab next nearest book if fewer than seven sentences found).
  4. Post the text of the next three sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
  5. Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.
  6. Tag three people. I'm tagging Syd, Zoe, and Married Lesbian Mom

Ok, here they are:

D. Scarecrows Meet the friendly down-home couple who each diffuse a classic fall fragrance. Annie Apple's Sent is Hot Apple Pie, Pumpkin Pie Bob's is Pumpkin Pie. 7" H. Straw, felt, and Cotton.

 
posted by Unbalanced at 2:19 PM, |

8 Comments:

  At 3:48 PM Blogger Syd said:
Okay, give me a minute...
  At 8:08 AM Blogger Zanne said:
How cute was that!
I don't know what I'm more shocked about - the fact that you have an Avon book or the fact that Avon are already selling Halloween stuff - it's August!!!

My nearest book is a companion book to my Goddess Tarot set.
  At 9:06 PM Blogger SassyFemme said:
What are you doing wtih a Halloween book out now? It's only August! Actually, we were in this little home decorating store over the weekend and they had TONS of Halloween stuff out. Unreal.
  At 11:26 PM Blogger Zoe said:
I will do this. I actually wrote out a whole long post, catching up on all of the memes I've been tagged for, and the gd battery went dead on the laptop and powered off with out any warning, and I lost every thing. I hadn't thought to plug the laptop in because I always plug the laptop in before I turn it on, but BP was using it before me, and I assumed she had done so.

Avon catalog eh?
  At 9:41 AM Blogger Unbalanced said:
Halloween already, I know crazy stuff. I just sent my middle child to his first day of kindergarten. I'm not even ready for Halloween yet. :(
  At 7:41 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
I can't wait for Halloween. I'm all done with summer. Bring on the cooler weather...

Hi Unbalanced. :)
  At 10:13 AM Blogger Zanne said:
Hope all is well--you've been gone a while! Hugs!