Friday, July 07, 2006

Something is off

I really hate when these periods of time come in my life when I just don't know what to do. When I don't completly understand what is going on with me. I mean I know what is going on with me but I can't understand why. I hate when life is going along in a certain direction and you think everything's ok, not necessarily great, but that you are on the right path. Then all of a sudden, it changes. You're not sure you're on the right path anymore and now you just don't know what to do to sort it all out. I HATE feeling unsure and insecure. Yet I find myself there all over again. I can't like it.

My horoscope for today lends some good advice:
As the Moon leaves your sign for her monthly visit to optimistic Sagittarius, you'll probably react in one of two ways. If everything is going well, you may feel a powerful surge of energy. But if you are in emotional turmoil now, today could be a low point. If this is the case, don't push it; use this time to retreat and recharge. Either way you have an opportunity to make positive changes, but you must be creative in your approach to get what you desire.
It really is too bad everything is not going well, I'm missing out on a powerful surge of energy right now. (Hard to retreat with 3 kids around)
 
posted by Unbalanced at 10:23 AM, |

5 Comments:

  At 7:43 AM Blogger Zanne said:
Hey my friend! Just keep breathing. Everything will become clear and "all will be well." I chant that a lot myself. It's from a Christian mystic Julian of Norwich and it helps to calm me when it feels like everything is coming unraveled. Transitions and growth are always hard but it's not a challenge that you can't overcome. Just take it moment by moment one day at a time and remember all the people that care about you! Hugs & peace!
Great advice!

{{{UnB}}}
Awww, hang in there! Zanne is right, things will become clear and sort themselves out! I formly believe that everything happens for a reason, and if things are a little rough now, then I'm sure there are bigger and better things in the not to distant future! Just hang in there!
Hugs
-x-
  At 4:56 PM Blogger Sapphire said:
Just relax sweetie. Things will get better.
  At 6:20 PM Blogger Unbalanced said:
That's all great advice. Thanks girls... for just being there and listening. :)