Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Jail and Sex

Ok, so much has been going on that I haven't had a lot of time to just sit down and write actual content about my life.

So, my sister had court last week in New Braunfels for her sentencing hearing. Yours truly provided taxi service. Honestly, I didn't mind, I really do love spending time with my sister. Court was scheduled for Tuesday morning and I really hoped it didn't take all day for them to get to her. It's about a 4 hour drive from where we live so we drove down the night before and got a hotel room. Austin is on the way so we stopped in and had a few drink on 6th street. I love going out with my sister, she is possibly the funnest person. I'm really glad we got to spend that time together because the next morning the judge ordered her to go into a 6 week treatment facility and she was taken into custody right then. I talked to her probation officer and I've heard good things about this program so I hope it helps her. In the meantime we are just writing back and forth, keeping in touch that way. I already miss her so much!


In other news, my mom has a boyfriend! I'm so excited for her, I just hope that he doesn't hurt her. She is eager to have a good relationship with a worthy man. Unfortunately I got way more information than I wanted when C decided to ask her about her weekend.

C - Is he good in bed?
me - (jaw on the floor) I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW THE ANSWER TO THAT!
mom - (simutaneouly and emphatically) Yes he is! It's been a long time.
me - (before I could stop myself) how long has it BEEN?
mom - 11 years
me - WTF!?!? (other than that I was speechless)

How the hell do you go 11 years without sex? I mean really? Is that possible or perhaps my mom just has superhuman strength?
 
posted by Unbalanced at 10:25 AM, |

10 Comments:

Lots and lots of, um... okay eww, I don't want to think about my own mom masturbating.
OMG!!! I did not need that thought GDG! Trust me, I really didn't want to even consider that, had never crossed my mind. Even as reading your comment, it did not dawn on me what you were talking about until that very last word.
  At 11:40 AM Blogger Syd said:
LOL, GDG!!! That thought has never occurred to me either, thank God. But the thought of Unbalanced's mother doing it...well, that's just funny. Sorry. :)
  At 11:42 AM Blogger Syd said:
Ohm shit, I forgot to give you some supportive words Re: Your sister. But I'm still LOL, so, I'll have to come back later.
Syd, Syd, Syd! (see what you started GDG?)

The odd thing is that my mom was married for a couple years during the last 11 years. So unfortunately the conversation just got worse from there!

Now I just have WAY too many images running around in my head trying to take form but I AM NOT LETTING THEM COME INTO FOCUS! Is there a cure for this?
  At 4:30 PM Blogger Syd said:
Still laughing.

Oh, let them COME, for goodness sake.

And that must have been one hell of a conversation!
  At 4:43 PM Blogger Unbalanced said:
Oh, hell no Syd!!!

HELL NO!
  At 10:36 AM Blogger Zoe said:
Wow, that is just TMI about anyones mom. Although wait, you're a mom right. But holy christ, 11 years! She must be lying. I mean I can't go 11 days, without... Sorry but my brain is not comprehending this.
  At 1:01 PM Blogger Unbalanced said:
"I mean I can't go 11 days, without..." My thoughts exactly Zoe.

Well, she prefaced it by saying she hasn't has "real" sex in 11 years. (I shudder to think what Syd will have to say about that) Evidently her ex-husband had some "issues".
TMI! TMI! TMI! *lol*