Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Now I know my ABC's

Ok, I thought this would be fun so I stole it from Sassy.

The ABCs of Me
Accent: Texas Twang
Booze: I like Apple Martinis, Smirnoff Green Apple, Jager Bombs and shots of Chocolate Cake.
Chore I Hate: Yard work
Dog or Cat: Neither, although I like both cats and dogs. I just couldn't possibly handle the responsibility of yet another living creature.
Essential Electronics: cell phone, computer
Favorite Cologne: Truth by Calvin Klein
Gold or Silver: Silver
Hometown: born in Aurora, IL but mostly raised in Arlington, TX.
Insomnia: When I'm really stressed out. Otherwise I'm asleep before my head hits the pillow.
Job Title: Policy Maintenance Trainer.
Kids: 3, my oldest daughter just turned 13, I have a son in the middle and he's 5, and my youngest daughter is 3.
Living Arrangements: Sometimes it seems like a zoo. My family lives with me. It's my girlfriend and I, my 3 kids, my mom, my sister, and her 10 year old daughter.
Most Admirable Traits: I don't know, I'm a very giving person.
Number of Sexual Partners: Like as in count them all up?
Overnight Hospital Stays: Several, I had pneumonia several times as a young child, I had my tonsils removed, once for a kidney infection, and 4 times for labor and delivery.
Phobias: Snakes, spiders, and being all alone (yet I crave that).
Quote: Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; but remember that what you now have was once among the things only hoped for.
Religion: I'm spiritual but not religious.
Siblings: I have 2 brothers that I rarely see, we did not grow up together and I have one sister. We are two years apart in age, me being the older more responsible one. Her and I have a very close relationship and a deep bond although we live two totally different lives.
Time I Wake Up: 5:00 during the week and as late as possible on the weekends.
Unusual Talent or Skill: Hmmmm, I have no idea.
Vegetable I Love: Corn, green beans.
Worst Habit: Smoking
X-Rays: Of my teeth, nothing major.
Yummy Foods I Make: Texas enchiladas, Lemon herb chicken ring, Broccoli salad
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

So if you made it all the way through reading this, now it's your turn, go do it! :)
 
posted by Unbalanced at 9:12 AM, |

3 Comments:

  At 11:39 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
I did it! :)
Can I just pretend I didn't read the whole way through and not do it?
  At 3:16 PM Blogger Unbalanced said:
Just suck it up GDG and do it. You know you want to.