Thursday, October 19, 2006

Another Meme

I saw this over at Zanne Ado.

1. Dated outside your race? Yep
2. Singing in the shower? Sometimes
3. Spit in someone’s drink? No
4. Played with Barbies? Yes, they were bad girls too.
5. Made someone cry? Unfortunately
6. Opened your Christmas presents early? I used to slit the wrapping paper under the ribbon to see what was in it.
7. Lied to a friend? Yep
8. Watched and cried while watching a soap opera? I'm ashamed to admit... Yep
9. Played a computer game for more than 5 hours? I'm pathetic... Yep
10. Ran through the sprinklers naked? Uh NO!
11. Ate food that fell on the floor? Yep
12. Went outside naked? Yep
13. Been on stage? NO!
14. Been on stage naked or close to it? NO!
15. Been in a parade? Yes, the 4th of July parade when I was in high school :)
16. Been in a school play? Nope
17. Drank beer? Unfortunately... YUCK!
18. Gotten detention? and worse
19. Been on a cruise? Not yet
20. Broken into a house? Nope
21. Gotten a tattoo? 2, weird butterfly w/woman's face on my ass and two intertwining hearts on my lower abdomin.
22. Gotten piercings? 3, ears, tongue, belly button
23. Gotten into a fist fight? Yep
24. Gotten into a shouting match? More often than I'd like to
25. Swallowed sea/pool water? Sure
26. Spun yourself in circles to get dizzy on purpose? Oh definitely!
27. Laughed so hard it hurt? Yes, I love that!
28. Tripped on your own feet? Yep
29. Cried yourself to sleep? Yep
30. Cried in public? Yep
31. Thrown up in public? Yep
32. Lied to your parents? Who me? I don't lie :D
33. Skipped class? Duh
34. Cried so hard you threw up? Yep :(
35. Had a one night stand? Yep
36. Left restaurant without paying tab? No way
37. Been Fired from a job? Nope
38. Wanted to make out with your massage therapist, therapist OR hairldresser? Nope
39. Had a drink "sent" to a stranger at a bar? Nope
40. Been winked at and loved it? Yep
 
posted by Unbalanced at 8:00 AM, |

12 Comments:

  At 9:23 AM Blogger Zanne said:
Good answers! But I can't believe you haven't run naked through the sprinklers--totally blows my wild child image! ;)
glad to see you back! Good survey!
glad to see your answers!!!
Zanne, I may have never run naked in the sprinklers but I have in the rain! ;)
  At 5:47 PM Blogger r.d. said:
Yes, I welcome your return too... Now I'm still confused about #38. Maggie said no, now you- what's the deal with you women? I guess you all have the wrong hairdresser-
  At 7:17 AM Blogger Unbalanced said:
LOL r.d. I guess you're right, but she does such a good job.
  At 9:23 PM Blogger Zoe said:
Well my hairdresser is a gay guy, so definitely no for me.

I'm so jealous that you have your tongue pierced.
  At 7:56 AM Blogger Unbalanced said:
Zoe, I love my tongue piercing. I've had it for about 5 years now. You gonna get yours done?
  At 10:14 AM Blogger Zoe said:
No, I have been forbidden. BP doesn't like it, she says it creeps her out. So since I'd like to continue to be able to have a sex life, or at at least one that would include the use of my tongue, I won't be getting it done. It doen't help my cause that two of our best friends have PhD's in speach pathology. I hear about all of the risks and horror stories. One of my friends told my that she wouldn't talk to me anymore if I got it done because she wouldn't be able to stand to listen to me talk with a pierced tongue.

So to sum it up, no pieced tongue for me.
Wow. So. Uh. I see why you don't have a tongue piercing. :) Hmmmm, so what's the census on other body parts?
  At 11:38 AM Blogger Zoe said:
I think I would be allowed eyebrow, nose, ears, maybe bellybutton...yeah I think that's it. Those are ones I know she actually likes.

Tattoos are the same issue. While she likes or wouldn't mind a few small ones, I like large tattoos, backpieces and sleeves. As of now, I still don't have any tattoos.

I don't mean to imply that BP is some sort of a controling bitch, she just has a strong preference that I not get pierced or have large tattoos. I guess it comes down to who would I being these things for. How would doing these things make my life more complete or make me feel more whole. I don't yet have the answer to that question. And so for now, since my main concern is being attractive to her, it would sort of seem counterproductive to my cause to go against what she likes. You know what I mean?

Sorry to get all serious on you.
Actually I totally get that. If C has a much stronger opinion about something than I do then I revert to her. If it doesn't mean much to me either way but it does to her then there's no question.

However, I got my piercings and tattoos when I was single, therefore it was all my decision. :)