Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I'm Here!

Wow, it's been so long and I am SOOOOO far behind on blog reading. As soon as I'm done with this little update I'm off to see how all of you are doing. So sorry I haven't been around and I've missed ya'll so much. Things have been busy and hectic lately. I'll try to hit the highlights.
  • My sister's been home to visit 2 more times since Thanksgiving. It's been awesome.
  • My mom has completely moved out of my place and in with her boyfriend.
  • My sister-in-law and her husband moved into their own place.
  • My "guests" are dwindling and I'm struggling between; relax, enjoy it and hurry organize. Before someone else moves in.
  • C and I broke up.
  • I bought a new car since my last one was totaled. I bought a Honda Fit and I love it!
  • Christmas was fabulous. I had my Christmas with my kids on Christmas Eve, so Christmas day was relaxing and mostly uneventful.
  • I've started looking for a new place to rent.
  • Not looking forward to moving, but am looking forward to it being just me and the kids, my niece will still be with me.
  • My sister will get to come home for good on February 20th and will be coming to live with me.

I'm sure there's so much more but of course I'm drawing a blank. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and stayed safe for New Year's Eve.

 
posted by Unbalanced at 11:38 AM, |

7 Comments:

  At 3:59 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
thank you for taking the time to come and send me your wishes. you sure have been busy. take time for you. poet
Holy crap! I have missed a lot. Glad things are looking up for the new year. :)
  At 11:25 AM Blogger Zoe said:
Sounds like you've got a whole lot going on. Good luck to you in '07. And start posting again will you.
  At 6:59 PM Blogger Zanne said:
Wow this new year is starting off with a bang! Glad to see you're back! You were missed!
  At 6:50 AM Blogger SassyFemme said:
Great to see you blogging again! I thought you'd just given it up! You were missed!

It sounds like things are looking up for you, for the most part. Wishing you all the best in 2007!
  At 7:47 AM Blogger Unbalanced said:
Thank you so much for the well wishes ladies! I've missed you guys and I've missed blogging. <3
so glad to see u again. was wondering what happened to u! thanks for sharing.