Thursday, February 15, 2007

Rainbow Love

I received the sweetest gift today from my Turtle. One of the many reasons why I love this woman is how sweet, thoughtful, and generous she is. I love the simplest gifts from her because I know they come straight from her heart and she is happy as long as she's made me smile. Today, I not only smile but I blushed. I had an audience around my desk this afternoon all anxiously awaiting to see what surprise the brown box from UPS held. There was talk of me cutting an artery while trying to attack the box with scissors, speculation of what the box might contain, curiosity that it might be something naughty. Inside the box was the softest bear that lights up in a rainbow of colors (my bear has pride baby!). This is to help me through my lonely nights. Awwww, she's the best!!!


 
posted by Unbalanced at 4:10 PM, |

5 Comments:

  At 5:14 PM Blogger poet said:
the simplest of gifts mean the most, whenever they are heart felt and sincere. happy valentine's day...wondered where you were.
  At 10:06 PM Blogger Zoe said:
How sweet. I love the card.
  At 5:59 PM Blogger SassyFemme said:
Cute!!!
  At 3:28 PM Blogger Unbalanced said:
Poet - Thanks for coming by Poet. I loved the gift. It was totally sweet and so soft!!!

Zoe - The card was perfect!!!

Sassy - Yep, I think I'll keep her :)
  At 5:55 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
just checking in on you. take care and enjoy midweek, poet.