Monday, June 11, 2007

Manic Moday - June 11

Manic Monday

What celebrity crushes did you have when you were growing up? The first crush I remember having growing up was on Joey from NKOTB!!!

What cartoon character best describes you? I have no idea what cartoon character I would be, but I'm sure it would be a dark and twisted one.

Complete this statement “I recommend…” (it can be a TV show, book, movie, website, activity, restaurant, etc.) the movie Saving Face. It was a really good movie and there was no build up to it because I had never heard of it when I saw it. So the comedic brilliance I found in this movie was refreshing.

 
posted by Unbalanced at 2:33 PM, |

4 Comments:

  At 2:45 PM Blogger joshua said:
It's so nice for me to have found this blog of yours, it's so interesting. I sure hope and wish that you take courage enough to pay me a visit in my PALAVROSSAVRVS REX!, and plus get some surprise. My blog is also so cool!

Feel free off course to comment as you wish and remember: don't take it wrong, don't think that this visitation I make is a matter of more audiences for my own blogg. No. It's a matter of making universal, realy universal, all this question of bloggs, all the essential causes that bring us all together.

I think it's to UNITE MANKIND that we became bloggers! Don't see language as an obstacle. That's not the point. Pictures talk also. Open your heart and come along!!!!!
  At 3:07 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Joey- LMAO! ;-)

I'm sure there are dark and twisted characters out there, I just don't keep up with cartoons as my son is too old for that stuff.

I'll have to look up Saving Face as I haven't heard of it.

Thanks for playing along and have a great week.
I really liked Jordan. It must've been his girlish look. :D
  At 9:09 AM Blogger Sinclair said:
JOEY??? Geez at least pick one of the ones that speaks English and doesn't stomp all over his vowels... :oP

~Sin~