Monday, May 14, 2007

Manic Monday - May 14

Manic Monday

Is it easier for you to forgive or to forget? It's definitely easier for me to forgive than to forget. A sincere apology, accountability, and a show of honest remorse is about all it takes to earn my forgiveness. However, in true Scorpio form, it's often filed away in case it's needed again. I do not forget easily, if at all.

Do you believe people can change? I believe that everyone has the ability to change their lives. It's how cycles are broken every day. I do not believe it is easy, it requires a constant evaluation of where you've been, where you are, and where you want to be. What can I say? When I'm not playing the devil's advocate, I'm an optimist and can believe the best of anyone, until proven otherwise.

Has life made you more cynical or more hopeful? Oh I'd say I have my bouts with hope and cynicism but I think overall I'm a hopeful person. I have witnessed many people making great choices in their lives, turning things around, taking hard life blows and making the best of them. So yes, I think I'd have to say I'm hopeful. The glass is half full afterall.

 
posted by Unbalanced at 10:27 AM, |

1 Comments:

  At 1:16 PM Blogger Unknown said:
I can forgive, if the apology is sincere. I never, ever forget!

I think change takes persistence. It's not easy and the desire has to be there.

Thanks for playing along and have a terrific week.